Various useful links for teachers of YLs
I was looking for something on the OneStopEnglish site the other day and came across various things you might find useful.
Teaching Children
The teaching children section has -- among others -- things on all of the following:
- Beginning reading and writing with young children
- Ideas for activities in the classroom that can be done with very limited classroom and school resources
- Songs, and using songs with primary aged children
- Teaching vocabulary
- Storytelling
Teaching Teenagers
The same site also has a teaching teenagers section. Interesting items include:
- Teaching mixed abilities
- Getting teenagers to speak (!)
- Warmers
On both of those pages, by the way, you also have this link to Christmas activities ("for all ages").
E-mail newsletters
What I was actually looking for on OneStopEnglish was how to subscribe to their email newsletters. I'd suggest that such things are useful because it's better to have useful stuff come direct to you than have to go trawl Google-is-Evil for it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home